BitSport Tokenomics

Token Utility & Difference between Tokens
$BITP (Gamers / Games Only Focused)
$BFI ( Sponsors, Devs &
Used by Gamers for PVP and Live Staking in Games & DApps.
Used for tournament Sponsorship and NFT Trophies
Used for Online Regional Tournaments participation
Reward token for BitSport developers' program foundation
StakEarn Protocol & PlayChain
Used as reward token for Locked-Liquidity Match Model
BitPool Game
Voting Right
$BITP Detailed Tokenomics & Vesting Schedule
Token Name - $BITP
Token Total Supply - 500,000,000 $BITP
Token Distribution/Allocation & Vesting :
10% (50M) - Private Sale/ Seed Round ( 0% Initially unlocked at TGE with Monthly Linear vesting for 36 months)
7% (35M) - BitSport Creatives Program ( 0% Initially Unlocked at TGE, 50% unlocked linear monthly until year 2, with another 30% unlocked linear monthly from year 3 to year 4 and remaining 20% unlocked linear monthly from year 5 to year 6)
10% (50M) - Team & Advisors ( 0% Initially unlocked at TGE,followed by a 3 Months Cliff, and Vesting every 3 months for 36 Months )
20% (100M) - Public Sale / IDO ( 30% unlocked at TGE with Monthly linear vesting for 6 months)
20% (100M) - Ecosystem Incentive and Marketing ( 25% unlocked at TGE with Monthly Linear vesting for 36 months)
12% (60M) - Development Program Foundation ( 0% unlocked at TGE with Monthly Linear vesting for 60 months)
10% (50M) - Listing/Liquidity ( 0% Initially Unlocked at TGE, no cliff, with Monthly Linear vesting for 36 months)
10% (50M) - Influencers’ Reward & Duels ( 0% at TGE, 70% unlocked monthly until third year when remaining 30% is unlocked monthly from year 4 to year 6)
1% (5M) - Bounty Campaigns ( 15% unlocked at TGE with Monthly Linear vesting for 18 Months)